Key Course Details
- Lecture Meeting Times | TR, 1:40-3:00, Wellman Hall, 211
- Discussion Meeting Times | W, 10-11:50, Plant and Environmental Sciences Bldg, 2005
- CRN | Subject Area Ecology CRN #91606, Subject Area Soil Science CRN #91480
- Professor | Dr. Rebecca R. Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours | PES 3142, TR 3-4 pm or by appointment
- Teaching Assistants
- Dr. Pawlok Dass, email@example.com
- Louisa Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TA Office Hours
- Dass: W 12:10 - 1:10, PES 3136 or by appointment
- Rogers: T 3:10-4:10, PES 2119 or by appointment
- Required | Biogeochemistry: An Analysis of Global Change, William Schlesinger and Emily Bernhardt, 2013, Third Edition, Academic Press.
- Recommended | Doing Science: Doing Science: Design, Analysis, and Communication of Scientific Research, Ivan Valiela, 2001, Oxford University Press.
- Recommended | Principles of Terrestrial Ecosystem Ecology. Chapin III, F. Stuart, Pamela A. Matson, and Peter Vitousek (2011) Springer Science & Business Media.